One of the amazing recipes with zucchini is its ham rolls, and here we are with the recipe for it. The recipe is literally versatile and is a good starter. This cold buffet is one of my favorite food that I would like to eat before taking the full course meal. These ham rolls only take 30 minutes to get prepared and then you can enjoy them after!
We are making these ham rolls for about 4 people so the ingredient’s quantity will be accordingly but if you have more or fewer guys then you can adjust it by yourself or get in touch with us and we will help you! Here goes the recipe:
- 12th Schb thin serrano ham
- 75 G Iberico cheese
- 2 Pc Zucchini
- 1 Pc clove of garlic
- 4th Tbsp olive oil
- 1 TL Oregano, chopped
- 1 prize salt
- 1 prize black pepper
- 2 Tbsp Sherry vinegar
- The very first step is to wash the courgettes, then clean them by drying them, and then just cut them lengthways into 6 think strips.
- Now you just have to add salt in the water and boil it and then just add the courgette slices that we made earlier in it and cook them for about 2 minutes and then dip in the colander as well, then just drain the whole thing and let it get cool.
- Here you just have to mix the main ingredients in the marinade which are, olive oil, sherry vinegar, oregano, salt, and pepper. Now you just have to peel the garlic and then press it with a presser to make a sauce out of it.
- Divide the parts of ham lengthways and after doing that you have to grate the cheese as well and please do that finely because it’s the crucial step that many people can’t do properly but please try to do it finely.
- Scatter the courgette strips flat, pat dry them, and then brush it with the marinade and then cover each with a halved slice of ham. Again the cheese part, you just have to sprinkle the cheese nicely on top of it. Now, here you just have to make rolls out of it, so roll the zucchini and then for holding you just have to pin it with the toothpicks and while eating make sure you take that off!
So, these were some easiest methods of making the ham roll and we hope that you have enjoyed the recipe and if you do make sure you share this recipe with your friends as well.