This easy recipe for tortilla chips is simply amazing. This tastes so good and it goes very well with the hot sauce or yogurt as well. This is a very simple recipe and quick to prepare recipe as this only takes 17 minutes in total to get prepared.
We are making these tortilla chips for 40 guys so the ingredient’s quantity is going to be accordingly but if you have more or fewer people then you adjust it by yourself but if you can’t do it then hit us with a message and we will sought out your problem.
- 0.5 TL Cayenne pepper
- 5 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 TL paprika
- 1 TL salt
- 5 Pc Tortilla flatbreads
- The first step to making the tortilla chips is to preheat the oven to 200 degrees and in the meantime, you just have to line 2 trays with the baking paper.
- Now you just have to take out the tortilla cake and brush it with some oil and then cut it equally into eight parts.
- Place the tortilla parts that we cut previously on the trays and then sprinkle the whole thing with the required spices.
- Here comes the baking part, so put those trays in the oven and let the tortilla bake perfectly for about 7 minutes and then take them out and allow them to get cool down well.
- Quickly serve your tortilla with the yogurt or chili con carne, or fajitas with chicken, these all thing will go perfect, so you have to make a choice which one you like the most because, at the end of the day, every guy has his/her own taste! Hope you have enjoyed the recipe and if you have then make sure you share it with your friends.