Spanish shrimp fritters which are commonly known as the Tortilla de gambas is a dish from Mallorca. This is one of the best dishes in the world, it can be served hot or cold. This dish takes about 45 minutes to get prepared fully.
We are making these Spanish shrimp fritters for 4 guys so ingredient’s quantity will be accordingly but if you have more or fewer people then you can adjust it by yourself but if you need help in that then do let us know through the contact us page and we will help as soon as possible. So, lets get into the recipe without wasting much of our time:
- 6th Pc Eggs
- 2 Pc Garlic cloves
- 250 G Shrimp (cooked and peeled)
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 prize Pepper, freshly ground
- 0.5 Pc Lemon juice
- 1 prize salt
- The first step to making this delicious dish is to place the shrimp in a large bowl and then pour some lemon juice over it while sprinkling it with the salt and the ground peppers.
- Get some garlic and peel them and then press them into the shrimp and then stir the whole thing very well.
- Take out the frying pan and add some olive oil in it and then heat it and then fry the shrimps in it.
- Break down the eggs in a small bowl and then add some salt and pepper over it and then mix it well and then just pour it over the shrimps evenly in the pan.
- Lightly decrease the amount of heat to let the eggs dissolved in it for about 8 minutes and make sure you cover the pan as well.
- Now you just have to turn the tortilla with the help of a plate or large spoon and then finish the whole thing after waiting for another 5 minutes.
- Take out the tortilla and then cut it into 4 pieces of cake and enjoy eating it. This dish can be eaten cold or warm!