These sausage mummies are the best choice for children’s Halloween party and you should make them these! This is one of the easiest dishes that you can make for your children for Halloween. This is a Halloween dish so make sure you try that as well. You can make this dish in just 10 minutes and this is also one of the healthiest dishes.
We are making these sausage mummies for 2 people so the ingredient’s quantity is going to be according to 2 people but if you have more or fewer people then you can adjust by your taste! Let’s get into the recipe:
- 1 Pc Fresh puff pastry
- 1 Spr Mayonnaise
- 1 prize Peppercorns or pieces of olives
- 2 Pc Sausages
- The first thing that you have to do is to heat the oven to 200 degrees before preparing anything!
- Now just halve the sausage in the middle. You now have to roll out the puff pastry that you brought and apply it on the work surface and then cut off 1cm wide strips with the pizza roller if you have or anything alternative to it, you can use it.
- Here you have to wrap the sausages with the strips of dough and wrap them in a way so that they can look like mummies. Wrap the turban on the head around the cut edge of the sausage from a 2cm wide strip.
- Time for baking, so quickly place the mummies on the baking tray lined with parchment baking sheet and bake the mummies for about 10 minutes or until the puff pastry turns golden brown. Time to make the eyes of the mummies, so you can do this with mayonnaise, or if you want then you can do it with black peppercorns or pieces of olives and it will go awesome for the pupils. I hope that you have loved today’s recipe and if you did then make sure you share it with your friends as many people can be able to read this recipe.