This is one of the simplest side dishes that you will ever have on your dinner table. You can thank the sophisticated sauce that we have used named ratatouille sauce. This is a very easy recipe and will only take 30 minutes to get prepared fully.
We are making this potato with ratatouille sauce for 4 guys so the ingredient’s quantity will be accordingly but if you have more or fewer people then you can adjust it by yourself or if you get stuck then let us know and we will help you as quick as possible. So, for now, let’s get into the recipe:
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 1 Pc Beefsteak tomato
- 1 TL chopped parsley
- 1 TL chopped basil
- 1 TL chopped oregano
- 0.33 Pc cucumber
- 1 Pc clove of garlic
- 12th Bl laurel
- 450 G low-fat quark
- 12th Pc medium-sized potatoes
- 2 Tbsp breadcrumbs
- 1 Pc Hot peppers
- 1 prize Salt pepper
- 0.5 Pc onion
- The first step is to wash the potatoes and then cut them in half and remember not to peel them. Brush both pieces with butter and place the bay leaf between them. Then you just have to wrap the potato in a piece of baking paper, for example, a candy is packed! in that way you have to wrap the potatoes.
- Now just bake the potatoes in the oven at 200 degrees for about 15-20 minutes as the potatoes are firm to bite.
- In the meantime, we can go and prepare the ratatouille sauce, so grab the onions and cut them, cucumber, tomato, and pepperoni, and make sure you cut them in fine cube shape and mix those with the quark. Now, you just have to stir in the garlic, chopped parsley, oregano, basil, and breadcrumbs, and sprinkle it with some salt and pepper and mix the whole thing very well.
- Go and check out on potatoes, and now take them out and slightly remove the paper and take out the bay leaf that we added that earlier, and replace it with the sauce finely.
- Now you can serve your awesome dish with some sprinkled freshly ground pepper.