Fried tofu is one of the trickiest recipes of all time, you have to prepare it very carefully. It is placed in a brine which is made out of soy sauce and olive oil and it is also baked. This is a very simple & straightforward recipe as this only takes 25 minutes to get prepared fully.
We are making this dish for about 2 people so the quantity of ingredients is going to be accordingly but if you got more guys or less then you can fix the quantities by yourself or if you get stuck then let us know and we will help! Let’s get started now:
- 1 TL Vegetable bouillon, instant
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 prize pepper
- 1 prize salt
- 1 Tbsp Chive rolls
- 1 Tbsp Soy flour
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce
- 400 G tofu
- 3 Tbsp water
- The first thing that you have to do to make this fried tofu is to take a large bowl and mix 2 tablespoons of soy sauce in it and then 3 tablespoon of olive oil and 2 tablespoons of cold water as well, then soak the tofu in it for about 5 hours or overnight. Make sure you fully dip the tofu in that way you don’t have to turn it around every time.
- To make the thick paste you need 1 tablespoon of soy flour, salt, pepper, some water, and the vegetable stock and mix them together in a large bowl.
- Now take out the tofu from the marinade and pat dries it and then cut it, and then roll it in the past. Take the frying pan out and heat the fat in it and then add the tofu to fry it.
- After you have completed frying tofu, now just have to arrange it on plates and sprinkle chives over it, and serve as it is still warm. I hope you have enjoyed the recipe and if you did then make sure you share this recipe with your friends as well.